- Length of study: From 2 weeks
- Lessons per week: 28
- Maximum class size: 15
- Typical student age: 18- 57
Typical student mix:
18% Asian, 32% Latin American, 12% Japanese, 10% European, 20% Middle Eastern, 8% Far Eastern
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon, excluding weeks that include Christmas, New Year
Tuition fees: From 870.00 USD
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 USD
- Enrolment fee: 150.00 USD
- Other expenses:
Why choose this Business Communication course?
- Feel confident giving presentations and taking part in meetings with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Feel comfortable making small talk, entertaining, & socialising in a business context
- Broaden your business related vocabulary
- Improve cross-cultural understanding in a business context
- Improve business writing skills especially digital: emails, texts & tweets
- Leave with your own e-portfolio - refer back to examples of work created and demonstrate your language ability to employers.
This excellent course focuses on communication - in writing, reading and spoken language – and it aims to ensure that you can face any situation in the English-speaking Business environment. All students follow an Intensive 28 course: 20x 50-minute classes, working on General English development at your level (you'll join the General Certificate of English classes). These are complemented by 8x 50-minute classes which target specific Business areas.
If you are job-seeking, this Business English course helps to position you as a highly desirable prospect. If you are already established in your career, you will find that it gives you an invaluable boost in your day-to-day Business dealings, making global communication easier and opening doors to new career possibilities.
All lessons are taught the Embassy way, with full in-class participation, group work, pair work, and class discussions. Bear in mind that exam classes also necessitate a certain amount of solo work and mock examinations. Students are expected to be dedicated and to work to the best of their abilities.
You can be confident that Embassy’s professional, qualified teachers will respond to the needs of the class, using an assortment of learning materials and techniques. You'll be expected to complete daily homework assignments and sample tests.
Technology in the classroom
You will have access to the modern technologies on offer to help your language learning experience. These include interactive whiteboards and captivating online learning environments. It is all part of bringing your language learning experience alive and ensures that your learning experience will be a positive one. All text books and materials are provided on this course. You may wish to purchase additional supporting books, although they are not essential.
Not sure what your English level is? Get an idea by taking this online test.