- Length of study: From 6 weeks
- Lessons per week: 20
- Hours per week: 15
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 18 - 45
Typical student mix:
40% European, 20% Middle Eastern, 20% Far Eastern, 10% Asian, 10% Other
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon
Tuition fees: From 1050.00 GBP
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 GBP
- Enrolment fee: 45.00 GBP
- Textbooks: 40.00 GBP
- Other expenses:
The Cambridge English exams are known all over the world. They have an excellent reputation and are recognised by universities, employers and national education authorities.
You will learn effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the Cambridge exam. The course will give you intensive practice in each module, making sure you know exactly how to make best use of your time.
Choice of FCE or CAE
The school offers courses for both the First Certificate in English (FCE) and the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE). The FCE is an Upper-Intermediate level exam which is ideal for students who need to be able to communicate confidently in English in most situations. The CAE is an advanced level exam and is one of the most popular of all the Cambridge tests.
- Student centred approach
- Authentic materials - learn from a wide range of sources
- Exclusive communication method - helps you become a confident communicator
- Experienced teachers - the school’s highly regarded team of teachers are on hand to give you alle the support you need.
Maximum participation - students are actively encouraged to become involved in lessons through a wide range of innovative teaching techniques
The Cambridge exam classes are highly-focussed and challenging programmes. These English exam courses provide a comprehensive study of all the skills required to pass the examinations.
During the course, you will:
- Improve your speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary and writing
- Prepare for the examination with practice tests
- Develop your skills with the help of experienced teachers and specialist resources
Testing and Assessment
Examination practice is an integral part of the programme. Extensive self-access materials are also available, and teachers help students create a personalised self-access and skills development programme.
Among the specialist teaching staff are a number of Cambridge examiners, who can give individual feedback and advice to students throughout their course.
The tutors will also help each student make maximum progress and achieve the best possible examination results.