- Length of study: From 1 term
- Hours per week: 20
- Maximum class size: 14
- Typical student age: 19 - 24
Typical student mix:
30% European, 35% Far Eastern, 20% Middle Eastern, 15% Other
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: From 4250.00 GBP
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 GBP
- Enrolment fee: 150.00 GBP
- Textbooks per term: 65.00 GBP
- Other expenses:
What will I study?
This course will enable you to develop your knowledge, ability and confidence in a variety of skills that are essential for undergraduate and postgraduate study. Through studying a range of modules you will develop a greater command of written and spoken English, as well as the academic study skills that are critical for university study.
- Language Development
- Academic Speaking and Listening
- Academic Writing
- Academic Reading and Study Skills
Depending on your level of English, you will spend more hours each week on different modules.
Where will it take me?
As part of the course, you will receive independant advice and guidance to support your university selection and the process of applying to a UK university.
As long as you have met the academic requirements for your chosen degree programme, successful completion of the course offers:
- Direct entry to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Exeter or another UK university without the need for an external IELTS exam.
- Assured progression to the International Foundation or International Diploma or Graduate Diploma programme without the need for an external IELTS exam.