- Length of study: From 1 term
- Lessons per week: 20
- Maximum class size: 18
- Typical student age: 18-35
Typical student mix:
21% Asian, 19% Latin American, 12% Japanese, 22% European, 26% Middle Eastern,
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: From 3575.00 USD
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 USD
- Enrolment fee: 150.00 USD
- Other expenses:
Why choose an English Year Abroad course ?
- Steadily improve your English each week
- Focussed improvement in General English, Exam Preparation or Business Communication
- Become confident using English in study visits, lectures and tests
- Get tips and advice on how to apply to university or for a job
- Stay focussed with motivating monthly tutorials and regular assessment.
There are twenty lessons a week and you will focus on the core skills of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, speaking, listening, and writing. Lessons are normally in the morning.
All lessons are taught the Embassy way, with full in-class participation, group work, pair work, and class discussions. Bear in mind that exam classes also necessitate a certain amount of solo work and mock examinations. Students are expected to be dedicated and to work to the best of their abilities.
You can be confident that Embassy’s professional, qualified teachers will respond to the needs of the class, using an assortment of learning materials and techniques. You'll be expected to complete daily homework assignments and sample tests.
Technology in the classroom
You will have access to the modern technologies on offer to help your language learning experience. These include interactive whiteboards and captivating online learning environments. It is all part of bringing your language learning experience alive and ensures that your learning experience will be a positive one.
All text books and materials are provided on this course. You may wish to purchase additional supporting books, although they are not essential.