Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 16
- French level: A0: Complete beginner /
- Length of study: From 1 week
- Lessons per week: 20
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 19 - 51
Typical student mix:
21% European, 12% Middle Eastern, 19% Central American, 28% North American, 20% Far Eastern
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: From 245.00 EUR
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 EUR
- Enrolment fee: 80.00 EUR
- Other expenses:
This course is an introduction to French language and French culture. It is designed for students who have never learned French or whose knowledge is limited to just a few words. It combines basic grammar, vocabulary and communication skills studied in real life situations.
At beginner level teachers will present basic grammar points and vocabulary for everyday situations.
The objective of this course is to enable students to:
- Express themselves in everyday situations (introducing themselves, greeting people, talking about their habits, expressing their feelings and opinions, asking and giving information, finding their way, talking about past events or projects)
- Understand words and sentences in simple texts, understand simple instructions, understand and participate in short conversations on topics of everyday life
- Write short texts
Core lessons of twenty general French lessons offering a total of 15 hours spread through the week (on average 3 hours per day). 1 lesson = 45 minutes
Focus is on the four key language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).