- Length of study: From 1 week
- Lessons per week: 20
- Hours per week: 15
- Maximum class size: 10
- Typical student age: 24 - 53
Typical student mix:
40% European, 20% Middle Eastern, 20% Far Eastern, 10% Asian, 10% Other
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon, excluding weeks that include Christmas, New Year
Tuition fees: From 210.00 GBP
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 GBP
- Enrolment fee: 45.00 GBP
- Textbooks: 40.00 GBP
- Other expenses:
Why choose this Business English course?
If you are preparing to use your English skills in a business or work environment, this business English course will help you prepare for real-life practical situations such as writing letters, reports and emails; telephoning; participating in meetings and presentations; and dealing with different cultures.
This business English course will also help you to write your CV and job applications and can include Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC) exam preparation.
- Student centred approach
- Authentic materials - learn from a wide range of sources
- Exclusive communication method - helps you become a confident communicator
- Experienced teachers - the school’s highly regarded team of teachers are on hand to give you alle the support you need.
- Maximum participation - students are actively encouraged to become involved in lessons through a wide range of innovative teaching techniques
The school combines up to date course books and communicative teaching methods with the latest forms of technology to help you in your language learning process.
- Intensive Business English course covering a wide range of areas including management, marketing, finance and human resources
- The development of spoken business communication skills in areas such as meetings, presentations and telephoning
- The improvement of written business communication skills
- A detailed study of specific areas of business practice relevant to individual students’ needs.
Testing and Assessment
Fortnightly testing is carried out so that your progress can be checked and monitored, which helps us to ensure that you’re at the right level and to highlight which parts of your English need extra help.