Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 16
- English level: A1: Beginner /
- Length of study: From 2 weeks
- Hours per week: 17
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 18-24
Typical student mix:
24% European, 27% Asian, 18% South American, 19% Middle Eastern, 12% Far Eastern
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon
Tuition fees: From 480.00 USD
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 USD
- Enrolment fee: 125.00 USD
- Other expenses:
In this course you will be focusing on:
- Practise the four skills of English- speaking, listening, reading and writing using real life situations and materials
- Improve your level effectively with clear goals and objectives
- Get introduced to new vocabulary, idioms, pronunciation technique and error correction
This program develops all the skills to master the fundamentals in general English. Well-designed learning programmes, small classes and excellent teaching – our key resources in helping you to achieve quick progress.
Our state-of-the-art Media Lab includes TV/VCRs, language-learning software and CD-Rom facilities for individual and class use. Thanks to our courses, the self-access Media Center and our lively social program of activities and excursions, we are sure you will make the most of your stay in Fort-Lauderdale and learn English better and faster.
Our classes are small and carefully graded. The maximum number of students in an Executive Course is 5 and there is a maximum of 12 students in a General English class. This rule applies to all daily courses. All courses are multinational and English is always the means of communication with the teachers and with other students.