Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 21
- English level: B2: Upper intermediate / | IELTS 5.5
Academic requirements: 1. Pass in an undergraduate degree in any academic subject (as approved by INTO University of East Anglia), or 2.Diploma (3-5 years) with high grades in any academic subject (as approved by INTO University of East Anglia)
- Length of study: 3 terms
- Hours per week: 20
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 24-30
Typical student mix:
27% European, 45% Far Eastern, 28% Other
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: 13995.00 GBP
- Our admin fee: 49 GBP
- Enrolment fee: 150.00 GBP
- Textbooks: 180.00 GBP
- Other expenses:
What will I study?
You will study the following modules:
This module introduces the business world in a range of topics related to business management and the concepts and vocabulary that underpin business studies in general. A large part of this module involves analysing and interpreting case studies with the aim of developing analytical and interpretation skills.
English Language and Communication Skills
The aim of this module is to develop you English skills to the level required for postgraduate study at the University of East Anglia. You will improve your grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, as well as academic abilities in written work, delivering presentations and debating.
Statistics for Quantitative Research
You will develop your quantitative skills and gain an insight into inferential statistics. You will also be introduced to statistical concepts and methods of data analysis commonly applied in business and social sciences.
This module provides a basic understanding of the nature of enquiry, developing your ability to access and analyse information.
Research project in Business
Plus one of the following:
This module looks at the wider economic environment and applies economic thinking to current issues and problems. You will be introduced to concepts and vocabulary underlying the subject.
Contemporary world issues
This specialised module provides you with a sociological understanding of world issues. you will be introduced to the concepts and vocabulary that underlie the study of the social sciences in general.
Applicants aiming for an MSc at Norwich Business School with an existing business degree studied in a UK context will require approval from Norwich Business School admissions prior to entry to the Graduate Diploma Programme.
Where will it take me?
Leading to the following courses at Norwich Business School at the University of East Anglia:
Norwich Business School and London Academy of Diplomacy
- MSc in Business Management
- MSc Finance and Management (UEA London)
- MSc in International Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc in International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management (UEA London)
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc Marketing and Management (UEA London)
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Strategic Information Systems
- MA International Business and Diplomacy (UEA London)
- MA in International Communication and Diplomacy (UEA London)
- MA in International Diplomacy (UEA London)
- MA in International Security and Diplomacy (UEA London)