- Length of study: From 1 week
- Lessons per week: 15
- Hours per week: 15
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 18 - 35
Typical student mix:
40% European, 20% Middle Eastern, 20% Far Eastern, 10% Asian, 10% Other
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon
Tuition fees: From 189.00 GBP
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 GBP
- Enrolment fee: 45.00 GBP
- Textbooks: 40.00 GBP
- Other expenses:
The IELTS examination is fast becoming the leading standardised test for English Language globally and as the English proficiency test for University admissions in the UK.
This IELTS course aims to ensure students gain skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence and to succeed in the IELTS examination.
You will learn effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS exam. The course will give you intensive practice in each module, making sure you know exactly how to make best use of your time.
By the end of this English exam course, you will be able to:
- Apply important reading techniques for examinations
- Produce formal, academic writing which is clear and organised
- Apply different listening techniques to cope with a variety of situations
- Speak with greater accuracy and fluency
- Manage time effectively in the IELTS exam
- Student centred approach
- Authentic materials - learn from a wide range of sources
- Exclusive communication method - helps you become a confident communicator
- Experienced teachers - the school’s highly regarded team of teachers are on hand to give you alle the support you need.
Maximum participation - students are actively encouraged to become involved in lessons through a wide range of innovative teaching techniques
Testing and Assessment
You will do practice tests in each skill under exam conditions and specialist teachers will give you feedback on your performance to help you improve.