- Length of study: From 1 week
- Hours per week: 21
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 18-35
Typical student mix:
30% European, 40% Far Eastern, 30% Middle Eastern
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon, excluding weeks that include Christmas, New Year
Tuition fees: From 460.00 GBP
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 GBP
- Enrolment fee: 95.00 GBP
- Other expenses:
On an intensive English course you will develop your language and communication skills, improving your reading, writing, listening and speaking. Studying a range of topics, depending on your ability, you will also learn new grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. The course programme is tailored to suit students varying levels of English language from beginner or elementary to advanced.
English language lessons
Group lessons focus on:
- Language development: grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
- Skills development: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Study skills: receive advice on effective self-study and use of resources
Tutorials and study skills
Courses include tutorial with your teacher to review and plan your learning progress. You will also benefit from progress tests and a written report from your main class teacher every six weeks.
Sessions with your teacher in the learning centre and computer rooms will improve your independent study skills, essential for helping you continue your learning once you have completed the course.
Tours, opinions and insights into the experience of this course.