Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 16
- English level: A1: Beginner /
- Length of study: From 2 weeks
- Hours per week: 19
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 17-24
Typical student mix:
45% Asian, 22% European, 15% Indian, 18% Italian
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon
Tuition fees: From 720.00 USD
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 USD
- Enrolment fee: 125.00 USD
- Other expenses:
This English course helps you develop all the skills to master the fundamentals in general English. The programme offers really well designed and carefully thought through course material, small classes and highly regarded teachers. These three fundamentals are the schools' key strengths and they are the single most important reason for helping you achieve quick progress in a short amount of time.
- On this course you will be able to:
- Practice the four skills of English- speaking, listening, reading and writing using real life situations and materials
- Improve your level effectively with clear goals and objectives
- Get introduced to new vocabulary, idioms, pronunciation technique and error correction
- Receive additional afternoon classes
The school’s state of the art Media Lab includes TV/VCRs, language-learning software and CD-Rom facilities for individual and class use.
The great learning environment at TLA as well as the facilities that the school has to offer such as the self-access Media Center, language library and light and airy classrooms combined with the school’s lively social programme of activities and excursions, all help to ensure that you will make the most of your stay in Fort-Lauderdale and learn English better and faster.
Our classes are small and carefully graded. The maximum number of students in an Executive Course is 5 and there is a maximum of 12 students in a General English class. This rule applies to all daily courses. All courses are multinational and English is always the means of communication with the teachers and with other students.