Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 17
- Italian level: A2: Elementary /
- Length of study: From 1 week
- Lessons per week: 20
- Maximum class size: 1
- Typical student age: 22 - 65
Typical student mix:
49% European, 6% Far Eastern, 19% Middle Eastern, 26% North American
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon, excluding weeks that include Christmas, New Year
Tuition fees: From 920.00 EUR
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 EUR
- Enrolment fee: 80.00 EUR
- Other expenses:
This course is designed for professionals in commercial and economic fields. Therefore, emphasis is placed on learning a specialised vocabulary and developing oral and written skills related to business communication.
The course will handle topics such as administration, finance, banking and stock exchange system, import/export and business terminology, marketing and communication, Italy's current economic situation.
You will be taught by two teachers a day in order to ensure more varied and stimulating instruction. Classes are lively, stimulating and most of all enjoyable.
Students are provided with useful vocabulary and relevant grammar presented in a modern and interesting way.
Activities and Excursions
Every month the school organises a daily programme of activities exclusively for you. The activities are designed to ensure that you will have the possibility to broaden your knowledge of Italian culture. The school also offers students the opportunity to visit some famous Italian cities.
Activities and excursions include:
- An art historian will take you on excursions to visit museums, Visits to world-renown works of art and places of historical interest.
- Field trips are arranged to other cities in Italy or to local spots known for their beauty.
- Afternoon lectures on Italian customs and current events or watch Italian films.
- Learn how to prepare delicious dishes of Italian cuisine.
- Practice some sports
- Enjoy evenings out for dinner
Note: Some activities are free of charge others there is a small fee to pay.