Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 17
- Italian level: A0: Complete beginner /
- Length of study: From 1 week
- Lessons per week: 20
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 18 - 40
Typical student mix:
49% European, 6% Far Eastern, 19% Middle Eastern, 26% North American
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: From 190.00 EUR
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 EUR
- Enrolment fee: 80.00 EUR
- Other expenses:
The aim of this excellent Italian course is to increase your confidence in Italian, help you begin to learn Italian if you have no Italian. The ultimate goal is to consolidate your knowledge and fluency.
Study is in a small group and covers all aspects of the Italian language. There is a particular emphasis on developing communicative skills in speaking and writing.
Each group is taught by two teachers a day in order to ensure more varied and stimulating instruction. Each level can be completed in 4 weeks. At the end of each course after successful completion of a test you can progress to the next level.
Classes are lively, stimulating and most of all enjoyable. Students are provided with useful vocabulary and relevant grammar presented in a modern and interesting way.
We estimate that each level can be completed in around four weeks. On successful completion of a language test you can then go on to take the next level.
Activities and Excursions
Every month the school organises a daily programme of activities exclusively for you. The activities are designed to ensure that you will have the possibility to broaden your knowledge of Italian culture. The school also offers students the opportunity to visit some famous Italian cities.
Activities and excursions may include:
- An art historian will take you on excursions to visit museums, Visits to world-renown works of art and places of historical interest.
- Field trips are arranged to other cities in Italy or to local spots known for their beauty.
- Afternoon lectures on Italian customs and current events or watch Italian films.
- Learn how to prepare delicious dishes of Italian cuisine.
- Practice some sports
- Enjoy evenings out for dinner
Note: Some activities are free of charge others there is a small fee to pay.