Minimum entry requirements
- Length of study: 3 terms
- Hours per week: 21
- Maximum class size: 12
- Typical student age: 18-35
Typical student mix:
30% European, 40% Far Eastern, 30% Middle Eastern
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: 16500.00 GBP
- Our admin fee: 49 GBP
- Enrolment fee: 95.00 GBP
- Other expenses:
The University Foundation Programme is designed to prepare you for every aspect of university study. It is specifically designed to help you gain entrance to a university where courses are taught in English.
English language tuition
Improve your language level through:
- Language development: reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, grammar and academic vocabulary.
- Intensive exam preparation: one IELTS exam fee is included in your course, GMAT is also available on demand.
- Weekly university style lectures: on a variety of interesting topics.
Academic skills tuition
A core module to help you develop essential skills for university study including:
- Study skills: note taking, summarising, oral presentations, research methods, essay and report writing and critical thinking.
- Information technology: computer-based skills including internet research, word processing, managing spreadsheets and creating presentations.
All students study three subject modules in English. If you study on the 36-week course, you have a choice of nine subjects including Accounting and Finance, Law, Business Studies, Mathematics and Politics. The 28 week course focuses on the business related topics of Economics, Business Studies and Quantitative Methods.
Progress is assessed through exams and coursework assignments. The final grade is based on the marks from each module.
Higher education advice
Our expert independent advisors will guide you through every stage of the university application process.
Dedicated study area
In addition to the main learning centre, students have access to the university programmes study area, fully equipped with laptops and study resources.