Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 14
- Spanish level: B1: Intermediate /
- Length of study: From 4 weeks
- Lessons per week: 25
- Maximum class size: 10
- Typical student age: 18-30
Typical student mix:
66% European, 6% Far Eastern, 11% Middle Eastern, 17% North American
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: From 850.00 EUR
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 EUR
- Enrolment fee: 55.00 EUR
- Other expenses:
Class sizes are always limited to ten students per class.
Courses are divided into grammar and conversation. First you will study the basic language skills individually - reading, writing, speaking and listening - and the idea is to then work to integrate all four disciplines.
The foundation module allows students who want to pursue a higher degree or or a career in Spanish to develop the necessary skills. It will allow you to complete a regular university degree or postgraduate studies, (MBA, Doctorate, Masters, etc) in Spanish.
This course can also prepare teenagers to attend a Spanish High school side by side their Spanish peers.
University credit subjects
- Spanish language - 3 credits
- Spanish Civilisation and Culture - 3 credits
- Art, Architecture and Civilisation - 3 credits
- The History and Politics of the Mediterranean - 3 credits
- Contemporary Spanish Literature - 3 credits
- Spain’s Political and Historical Relationship to Latin America - 3 credits
- International Business - 3 credits
- International Marketing - 3 credits
- Marketing - 3 credits
Note: Some subjects are taught in English. Courses subject to change / amendment without notice
The school offer some great leisure activities to complement your language learning. Some of these are for an extra charge , some are complimentary.
On the first day of class you will receive a folder that includes the dates and prices, if any, of the months cultural activities and excursions. It is a really great way to get under the skin of Spanish culture and also make new friends in the process.