Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 17
- Spanish level: A1: Beginner /
- Length of study: From 1 week
- Lessons per week: 10
- Maximum class size: 8
- Typical student age: 18-55
Typical student mix:
66% European, 6% Far Eastern, 11% Middle Eastern, 17% North American
Dates and fees
- Course starts eachMon
Tuition fees: From 160.00 EUR
Tuition length options
- Our admin fee: 49 EUR
- Enrolment fee: 65.00 EUR
- Other expenses:
Finding the opportunity to practice your Spanish in real life situations is not always so easy. Chatting with friends in your local tapas bar may solve part of the problem, but it's not always enough.
So if you are looking for dedicated Spanish conversation practice, your best bet is Spanish Talk with our partner school, don Quijote. You will practice speaking various conversational topics for two hours a day, helping you towards that much sought-after fluency in social situations.
The two hours a day of group conversation classes are usually in the afternoon, but can often be arranged with certain flexibility. So Spanish Talk can be perfect if you are combining your Spanish classes with a part time job or other commitments.
This course is perfect for:
- Erasmus or Socrates students wishing to improve their Spanish communication skills.
- Foreign citizens, living in Spain, who are short of time to attend a full immersion programme.
- Anyone wanting to improve their conversation and comprehension skills in Spanish.