Minimum entry requirements
- Minimum age: 17
- Spanish level: A1: Beginner /
- Length of study: 2 weeks
- Lessons per week: 30
- Maximum class size: 10
- Typical student age: 22 - 70
Typical student mix:
66% European, 6% Far Eastern, 11% Middle Eastern, 17% North American
Dates and fees
- Start dates:
Tuition fees: 860.00 EUR
- Our admin fee: 49 EUR
- Enrolment fee: 55.00 EUR
- Other expenses:
Spanish language module
Each course is divided into grammar and conversation. First you will study basic language skills individually - reading, writing, speaking and listening - and then work to integrate them. Depending on your level your class may also work on other skills and techniques to help you progress such as :
- Reading, analysis and debates on newspaper articles.
- Reviewing and discussing cookery articles and programmes
- Telephone conversations in Spanish.
- Developing your vocabulary
- Listening to songs.
- Debates on current affairs.
- Learning grammatical rules in specific context
Spanish cookery module
In this Spanish with Spanish cookery course, you can learn how to make some typical Spanish dishes as you brush up on your Spanish language skills.
Some of the delicious delights you could be preparing on your course include:
- Tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelette)
- Fish or meat dishes
This programme offers 10 cookery lessons per week.