As with the other schools that we feature in Bournemouth, most students that study at Anglo Continental, stay with local families, in home stay accommodation.
- A pleasantly furnished single room from the Sunday before course commencement to the Sunday after its completion
- Shared shower or bathroom and toilet facilities
- A light laundry service will be provided
- Breakfast and evening meal Monday to Friday; breakfast, a light lunch and evening meal on Saturday and Sunday (Lunch from Monday to Friday may be purchased in the self-service restaurant at the school).
Room and Breakfast or Room Only options:
For students aged 18 years or over it may be possible to arrange homestay accommodation with a family on a room and breakfast, or room only basis.
- A spacious, comfortably furnished bedroom, from the Sunday before course commencement, to the Sunday after its completion.
- Exclusive use of a shower or bathroom and toilet facilities.
- A washing and ironing service will be provided
- Internet access is available in most executive homes
- Breakfast and evening meal Monday to Friday; breakfast, a light lunch and evening meal on Saturday and Sunday (Lunch from Monday to Friday may be purchased in the self-service restaurant at the school)
- Anglo Continental’s executive hosts provide an enhanced standard of hospitality and comfort.
Travel arrangements and flights
Aside from transfer options within your country of study, we do not offer travel-inclusive programmes, but we can help you make the best travel arrangements to suit your needs, whether you are flying or travelling by rail.
Options for getting to Anglo Continental
The school offers transfers, by car, from key London airports direct to your home stay accommodation. There are also regular coach services to Bournemouth from London Heathrow and London Gatwick to Bournemouth coach station