The don Quijote School building in Barcelona is spacious, modern, and really classy. It is spread over the three lower floors of a modern building. The school has over fifty bright and airy classrooms, with large spacious common areas, including a large interior patio area which has panoramic windows that overlook the school's private garden, complete with trees and terrace. The outdoor patio is a popular spot to relax between classes and a great place to enjoy a drink or snack.
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, the school is modern, light, and airy. The large interior common area at don Quijote Barcelona has beige marble flooring and sumptuous leather seats and students benefit from more than 20 computer terminals.
As you would expect from a school of this calibre there is Wi-Fi that offers free internet access from both the schools own computer terminals, or students can use their own laptops to access the school's free Wi-Fi.
Why choose this school?
- Centralised heating and air conditioning throughout the building for year-round comfort
- Free Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- Fifty classrooms
- A cybercafé with seating for 32 people
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A snack area, security cameras and a speaker system school wide
- A conference room accommodating 150 people
- Parking spaces underneath the school for those students wishing to arrive by car
- Large private garden behind the school
The school’s philosophy is that leisure activities are both an integral part of, as well as complementary to, the classroom study experience. There are various interesting and fun activities on offer to complement your classroom study. These include the following:
- Local museum visits
- Wine tasting
- Dance classes
- Understanding Gaudi
- Singing classes
To enable you to discover other places in Spain, don Quijote organises half-day, full day or weekend trips on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
You will also have the opportunity to engage in ‘intercambios’ or exchanges with native speakers outside the classroom. You will be encouraged to speak in Spanish with your native speakers.
Note: There is a fee for some activities and excursions. Others are complimentary