We find the staff go out of their way to be helpful and make you feel welcome. They will do everything to ensure you make the most of your time at INTO Exeter and achieve your study goals. INTO has invested more in study centres than anyone in the sector, which means that they offer not only the best teachers, but also the best facilities. INTO University of Exeter's is no exception.
The INTO University of Exeter’s newly opened study centre is a stylish, modern building, boasting state-of-the-art IT facilities throughout, multimedia centres, a science laboratory and more.
All facilities at the school were designed with the unique needs of international students in mind, and help create a learning environment second to none.
There are a variety of teaching spaces at the on campus INTO centre which cater to different lesson plans and facilitate university-style teaching.
Classes may take the form of lectures, practical sessions, seminars, tutorials, and supported self-study and e-learning. There are also two multimedia centres for class or personal use.
Why choose this university?
- Multi-purpose classrooms
- Excellent sports and recreational facilities
- Multi national student base
- Lecture theatre
- State-of-the-art IT facilities
- Interactive whiteboards
- Access to university facilities
- Highly qualified teachers
- Language laboratories
- Pathway and Foundation courses to degree and Masters programmes at Exeter university
- On campus at Exeter University
- In the top 1% of all universities worldwide