The college is located in the centre of Cambridge and is only a short walk from the central market square and the city centre shops, cafes and museums. Students can explore this historic city during Freestyle Periods between lessons.
Corpus Christi is a truly spectacular Cambridge College. In fact Old Court is 800 years old and has been home to many famous students including the English playwright, Christopher Marlowe.
All on-site meals will be served in the college’s spectacular wood-panelled dining hall. Every student will also enjoy a traditional Formal Hall meal – a set menu evening meal which lets students sample life as a real Cambridge student.
Corpus Christi is the perfect location for a Cambridge summer school. It is a unique and inspiring place to live and study during the summer.
What is included
- On campus accommodation
- Full board
- Entrance fees for time tabled activities
What is not included
- Pocket Money
Why choose this college?
- Historic 800 year old Cambridge University college
- Accommodation - 80 single rooms. 30 twin rooms.
- Separate male and female accommodation
- All meals are included. Packed lunches on excursion days
- Excellent classrooms
- Large, modern auditorium
- TV room & common area.
- Porters' Lodge manned 24 hours a day.
- Sports field, including tennis courts a short walk away.
- Student computer room. Wi-fi access in common areas and hotpsots around college.
- Wired internet available in room.
- Laundry - coin operated washing and drying machines on college premise