- It is extremely important that you apply for the correct visa before you leave home. Different countries have different rules and the purpose of this page is to give you some assistance and guidance.
- Remember that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the correct paperwork. If you are unsure or need further help or advice do please contact us and one of our helpful counsellors will be happy to assist.
- Regardless of which country you are going to be studying in, different visa rules apply depending on your age, nationality and the length of stay you plan to be in the country.
France visa information
- If you are an EU national you do not need a visa to study within the EU.
- Non EU nationals must have a visa and the following link will help you with the information that you need.
Other helpful information
Accredited by these organisations : ICEF, English UK